This module deals with two concepts:
- the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- the Safety and Health at Work.
It aims to help you understand:
- • the importance of the European General Data Protection Regulation and who it concerns,
- • the concept of Occupational Safety and Health and its importance for the smooth & safe operation of a business,
- • the way in which they are implemented by the companies and the obligations arising from the relevant legislation.
Upon successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
- know how important the application of the rules of Personal Data Protection and Safety and Hygiene at Work is
- who you should turn to for their proper implementation in your business.